Thursday, September 11, 2008

Compositional Trick #4:Extreme Angles

I took a picture of my partner Ashley,She was sitting on the fence and I was under her near the ground. The black and white makes the picture stand out,thats what I like most about it.Ashley looks like she's in a daze,just chilling and thinking about life.To make this picture better,I think I could have took it from a lower angle and also could have gotten in front in her.Taking pictures from position angles makes the picture better because it doesnt just look straight forward.When you take standard pictures,it just looks plain,it would be considered a snap shot.I would rather take a picture with a position because it gives the picture a point,it makes the picture look like you're a real photographer.

1 comment:

Ashley N said...

I like your gray values.It make the person stand out more. I also like that you could feel the person emotions when you are looking at the photo.THis photo could be a seller.