helped me learn alot about photoshop and helped me learn how to use the tools.One of the things I did well was add text and color texture to my pictures,I didnt have any trouble doing that.What I could of did better was fill up all the spaces,stretch the photos out enough so I wouldnt have any white spots.When the teacher asked what photo I liked best,I stated the extreme angles photo.I like that picture because it look really nice in black and white,I liked the position my partner was in on the fence,and I liked the position I was in when I took the picture.Looking at my contact sheet I really like the micro:depth of field,I like the way the color of the text blend in with the color of the flower.The flower looks nice and the way I designed the photo looks nice to me.My best trick to use would have to be the micro:texture.I like to use that one because it point out details no one pays attention to,looking at micro texture you will find alot of interesting things in something.Thursday, September 11, 2008
Contact Sheet
I enjoyed working on photoshop to make my contact sheet.Working on this contact sheet
helped me learn alot about photoshop and helped me learn how to use the tools.One of the things I did well was add text and color texture to my pictures,I didnt have any trouble doing that.What I could of did better was fill up all the spaces,stretch the photos out enough so I wouldnt have any white spots.When the teacher asked what photo I liked best,I stated the extreme angles photo.I like that picture because it look really nice in black and white,I liked the position my partner was in on the fence,and I liked the position I was in when I took the picture.Looking at my contact sheet I really like the micro:depth of field,I like the way the color of the text blend in with the color of the flower.The flower looks nice and the way I designed the photo looks nice to me.My best trick to use would have to be the micro:texture.I like to use that one because it point out details no one pays attention to,looking at micro texture you will find alot of interesting things in something.
helped me learn alot about photoshop and helped me learn how to use the tools.One of the things I did well was add text and color texture to my pictures,I didnt have any trouble doing that.What I could of did better was fill up all the spaces,stretch the photos out enough so I wouldnt have any white spots.When the teacher asked what photo I liked best,I stated the extreme angles photo.I like that picture because it look really nice in black and white,I liked the position my partner was in on the fence,and I liked the position I was in when I took the picture.Looking at my contact sheet I really like the micro:depth of field,I like the way the color of the text blend in with the color of the flower.The flower looks nice and the way I designed the photo looks nice to me.My best trick to use would have to be the micro:texture.I like to use that one because it point out details no one pays attention to,looking at micro texture you will find alot of interesting things in something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment