


For our Self-Portrait project we were to take three self-portraits. They were all to be in black and white, and they were all to capture a mood of some sort. We were also challenged to be as artistic as possible, and stay as far away from normal, cliche portraits that we see on personal pages etc. as possible.One had to use the rule of thirds as the base for the composition; One had to incorporate leading lines, and one had to be taken from a more extreme angle.
The picture I got the best grade on was my leading line.My favorite picture out of the 3 was my extreme angles picture.I like that picture the most because of the setting,I like how the tree branches could play the role of lines.I like the angle that I was in but the picture is just simple.Next time I could take a little bit more time and put more thought into the picture.I think people could tell I was just ready to get the picture over and done with.I could have also changed the facial structure,I was just looking off,If I would of had more emotion then it would of been better.Overall I think the picture was great,I dont think it was perfect and I dont think it was horrible.
The picture I got the best grade on was my leading line.My favorite picture out of the 3 was my extreme angles picture.I like that picture the most because of the setting,I like how the tree branches could play the role of lines.I like the angle that I was in but the picture is just simple.Next time I could take a little bit more time and put more thought into the picture.I think people could tell I was just ready to get the picture over and done with.I could have also changed the facial structure,I was just looking off,If I would of had more emotion then it would of been better.Overall I think the picture was great,I dont think it was perfect and I dont think it was horrible.
2 comments:
You are doing an excellent job with your portfolio. However, I haven't been emailed any of your posts- I don't know why, so lets make sure we fix that next time you post! (don't worry, I have graded them)
I love the picture when you are sitting up in the tree.I also like the way the black and white collide. I see the Nike's!
Post a Comment