
"I AM THE SUN,I SHINE BRIGHT"
I chose the metaphor I am the sun, I shine bright because I like the saying. The metaphor was just an idea but when I made the explosion which forms the sun, I decided to keep it. I feel I shine because of my accomplishments, for a person my age I think I got some good things going for myself. Some of the things I have accomplished have been the highlights of my life; I know in the future success is ahead of me.
I like the picture by itself without the Photoshop extra’s, I had to form a sun and I think that came out good. The project would have been better if I added more to the picture. The difficult part was just to come up with an idea on how to make you a metaphor. It was difficult to add things because Photoshop has so many tools to make your picture better but we didn’t have that much time to use all the tools we wanted to. In my project I kept changing things, I would spend the whole period working on something and if it didn’t look right to me, I would get rid of it. Doing things then erasing them took a lot of my time which I feel was wasted. I feel my final project is all right, I feel I could have did better.
No comments:
Post a Comment