Thursday, November 13, 2008

Haunted Chavez




The Haunted Chavez projects had to be the hardest project I have done in class this year, most people may think it was easy but not for me. The project was based on idea’s, we had to make any part of our school Chavez a setting of our project. The project had to consist of all of our own ideas. We had to make sure we took all the pictures, we had to have a empathis , and the leading line was suppose to lead to the main point of the picture. The project had to deal with everything we have learned about Photoshop. Recently we learned a lot of things like how to make things in invisible and how to merge things and make them completely different, we had to use those techniques. When I first heard of the project I was excited because I thought I had proper ideas, I had already knew what I wanted to do like in the next five minutes. While I was taking the pictures my idea’s was still going good but as I got in class things just wasn’t working. When I begin to work on the photo in class things didn’t fall into place. My idea was to take a picture on the playground and have little killer babies coming for me and my partner Ashley. As I begin to work on Photoshop I ended up changing the whole picture. The way I took the picture made me think of something different. I changed it so that my partner was the one turning into some weird kind of monster and I was afraid of her. I don’t think the project would have been so difficult for me if things would of fall into place like I wanted them to. My knowledge on Photoshop is average so I don’t think that had nothing to do with the project, I was just trying to meet all the requirements. I wanted to change my whole project but when I thought of that it was already too late. The most difficult thing was to think about what you wanted to use in Photoshop to make it better, I didn’t know weather I wanted to make the babies ghost or did I want them to be a zombie. The problems I faced was should I turn it in how it is, should I try to make them a little better or just don’t turn it in at all?? I decided to make it a little better then turn it in how it is. I was trying to get help on how could I make my picture better but it was not our teacher assignment it was mine so if she would of gave me a lot of ideas then it would have been like she done the whole thing for me. She did help me with something’s and I thank her for that. Only thing I really think I did well was take the picture, my Photoshop extras in the picture wouldn’t have made a big difference. Overall, I think the project was difficult but great at the same time. Some people got really creative on theirs and it was nice to see what they came up with.

No comments: