Friday, October 24, 2008

Scary Expressions

The zombie picture was my favorite picture to create.This picture looks like a person in a nasty place,the black-greenish background make it look like the place smells weird.It look like the zombie just ate someone or something,you could see the objects blood running down.By looking at the hair you could see that the zombie had a wild night and it looks like she's ready to attack the next thing she see.If I seen a person like this in real life I would run and scream HELLLLLLLLLLP!!!

This picture looks like it was taking in the evening time close to the mountains. The setting would be a very scary place to be, you’re already in a graveyard while its almost night time and you have spirits behind you .I’m pretty sure if a person that has spirits behind them will hear raspy laughs, low whispers, and feel wind blowing. I would never want to be in a place like this because you could easily get locked in so where would you go??? Either just get torched by the ghost or run and jump off a mountain...either way you're going to DIE!!!!











When I take a look at this photo I think of a plain human turning into something strange.It looks like I could go somewhere alone and change my face to become a monster.The guy behind me is about to become my victim.I like the picture but it would of been better if I covered more of my face,It look like a person that could of been in a fire like 3 mins ago but only part of the face was burned.I also like the contractions I did with my eyes,If I seen a regular person with eyes like that they will be really cool.If I seen this person in real life,I may stop and talk to them depending on how they come at me,if I think they seem cool then I would speak and be friendly.If I seen a person like this looking mad then I would just mind my own business.

No comments: